1. Do you have a demo to check how the tool works?
Yes, each tool has a free demo for you to check.
2. Do you have a free trial version for each tool?
Yes, each tool has a free trial version and a Paid version.
Free Trial has limited report data ability.
3. Is the tool mobile responsive?
Yes, we try our best to make each tool mobile friendly and responsive.
4. What is the file structure of the tool?
The tool is based on PHP, JS, and CSS files. We manage to include minimal files in the tool to allow you easily understand the code.
5. How does the design look like?
We strive our best to come out a user-friendly, easy to navigate design.
6. Is the tool easy to use, I mean just like click a button?
Yes, the tool is designed in a way that even a newbie knows how to use it.
7. Is the tool easy to install for Non-technical people like me?
We think so. If you know some basic web development knowledge and upload files to the server, then you should know how to install the tool. If not, you can find a web developer to help you get the work done.
We suggest using FileZilla Tool to upload the files to the server.
It is always a good idea to find some tutorials on Youtube to educate yourself.
8. What are the server configuration requirements to install the tool?
Most tools are based on PHP code, if you have major hosting companies like Godaddy, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting, you should be able to install the tool without any problems. We personally suggest using the Inmotionhosting company.
We list the server, PHP configuration requirements on the product page, you can always check those details with your current hosting company. But most importantly, make sure your PHP version is updated.
9. Any database installation involved?
Most tools don’t requirement the database installation, so you don’t have to worry about the future maintenance of the tool. You can always check our product page for more details.
10. Any third party API integration involved?
Some tools require the integration of the third party API for better reporting ability. You can always check our product page for more details.
11. How much of the chances that the code will be broken after installation?
Very rare chance, we test the code before present to the public, we make sure the code is working on 100% conditions. However, if the code is broken afterward, it would be the problems of either the database or the third party API integration. Therefore, we suggest you backup your database file and keep monitor your API code.
12. Do you provide on-demand support for installation?
Yes, please contact us on the Support page, please mention the tool name, what is your exact problem?
13. What is the average price of the tool?
Most tools are affordable that pricing at $29.99. The price might be subjected to change without notice.
14. What is the Refund Policy?
We don’t approve refund unless the tool is not working or broken. However, we have tested the tool, it is 100% on working conditions.
15. What is the payment option for now?
We currently accept PayPal and Amazon payment. However, we might integrate other payment options in the future.
16. What is the website payment transaction security protection?
All pages are secured by SSL(Secure Sockets Layer). It is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. You will see all links as ‘https’(s means secure).